Friday, January 21, 2011

How to draw faces on the eggs in the fridge

"I drew faces on the eggs to surprise my daughter"


How I did it:



  1. Stole the idea from a 43T user.

  2. Bought colored sharpies.

  3. Got some cool ideas from fellow 43T users (see some of my comments!).

  4. Waited until she was busy one night.

  5. Secretly did it.

  6. Put them in the fridge.

  7. Waited.

  8. Waited.

  9. Hinted that she oughta make eggs.

  10. Got a text one day while at work and they were on a 2 hour delay that she loved them!




Mission accomplished.


Lessons & tips:



  • The links that the 43T person gave me were helpful!

  • I like colors!

  • Go ahead and give them hair!

  • Buy white and brown eggs for variety/diversity




Resources: Sharpies


It took me 1 month.


It made me have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment