Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is super embarrassing,

but I’m even going to post pictures.

I always have a mountain of laundry. I have the following -excuses- reasons:

1. We are a “one use, in the laundry” family when it comes to towels.
2. When we try on clothes and don’t like them, we tend to throw them on the floor. Later, we assume they’re dirty.
3. And it’s a good thing because we have a pug who isn’t neutered who likes to ‘mark’ things that don’t smell like him.
4. my son is a raging extrovert who invites friends to spend the night at least 1 night of every weekend…usually 2. so every weekend
i have tons of additional blankets/sheets/pillows.
5. i like washing, and drying. i don’t mind folding. i hate putting away.
6. i also like doing other things than housework.
7. okay, okay, i suck at housework.

there. so this is my goal, because i think it’s actually achievable and i so want to move another thing into my ‘done’ list.

No comments:

Post a Comment